skip to main | skip to sidebar

When Good Boy Gone Bad...

12.9.09

I......
cant wait...
to the day of...
waitin' train...
at
4am in d early morning!!
by myself??
in the freezing scary silent nite??
should b vy fun hey??


Vomited by iamfairen @ 7:56 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Who I am...

iamfairen
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ►  2010 (26)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2009 (26)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ▼  September (8)
      • it is time to...eat the best..buy the best..sleep ...
      • 求神拜佛请你不要 fail 我 please...:'(
      • exhausted...
      • exam mode...................................ON.
      • I......cant wait...to the day of...waitin' train.....
      • t.t
      • 'tues of d next next week'
      • 22nd Sept. 2009